Product: Rimmel London Wake Me Up Foundation
– Anti-fatigue effect & radiant glow
– Wake Up & Glow! Rimmel’s first liquid foundation that instantly reawakens skin with a healthy, radiant glow
– Light, moisturising texture applies smoothly and leaves skin feeling soft and comfortable all day
– Gives an instant flawless, natural-looking finish
– Visible anti-fatigue effect with peptides and a Vitamin Moisturising complex
I quite like this foundation. I must admit I still prefer the MaxFactor 3 in 1 but this one is still pretty good and slightly cheaper as well. The anti-fatigue effect does actually work and having a chronic illness means that an anti-fatigue effect is needed. After applying this I do have a healthy glow & look awake. It covers blemishes & red blotches. Its even quite good at covering under eye bags with only a little bit of extra concealer needed some days. It lasts all day even without a primer and a little bit goes a long way.
The downside to this foundation is I wouldn’t say it is exactly light. It is quite a thick consistency. After it has been on for a bit it doesn’t feel thick but going on it is quite heavy, however once its on & settled you do feel like you aren’t wearing anything. I would also say that this is not a foundation for the paler skin tones. With only 6 available shades it can be tricky to find the right match.
All in all I do like this foundation and I do use it quite often but I tend to use it more in the summer when I have slightly darker skin.